Friday, July 27, 2018

Understand This

Yesterday I heard wedding bells,
And now I’m stuck,
I’m in hell,
In a cell,
If I yelled,
You can’t tell I’m suffering

Heavy breathing,
Life’s a gamble, I’m bidding,
But I feel you’re deceiving,
So I’m  leaving, and I’ll runaway

Faraway,
Don’t know where,
Got no way, at all means,
To throw away, all these memories

That is stuck,
In my head,
But the heart you just fucked,
This is shit out of luck,
Why the fuck,

Am I not over this.
You forgive,
I forget, no I don’t,
Sedondon?
Oh hell no, we’re not meant to be,

One for another.
But who’s crying? My mother.
Did you ever bother of
The tears of my lady? No.

Call me crazy, I’m mad,
Yes I’m mad,
This is Matt,
You had met long time back.
If you can’t recall, do your math,
Aftermath,
In the end, it’s just hurting me.