Sunday, September 2, 2018

Macau

Have you ever been too brave to wrap a ring around it,
Bowing down on your knees, you were nervous, your heart was running.
And she was stunned and, 
Appreciated but,

She probably didn’t believe I can,
Kalau dah tawar hati akan,
Aku berundur,
Pembangunan yang maju, menjadi mundur

That was the reason, so why’d you question?
You were fucking blind to see the love that was possessed in,
The heart, and the blood that ran around the beat, god damn it was blending.
So stop acting your clueless, nothing is kept hanging, nothing’s on pending

It’s just ending, and it has ended,
But some old woman didn’t have to bash me like I fucking meant it,

You see? Oh wait, how could you see?
You prayed upon the sky, while I fucking drowned in the sea,
The hate is too strong, it became my ecstasy,
I intentionaly wrote this blog for my fucking ex to see.